MTBC has launched this groundbreaking application for its users in order to provide universal access for claim entry and editing. The MTBC iBill app allows physicians and their staff to conveniently enter claims through handheld devices on the go.
Features and Functions
- Convenient navigation and workflow
- Speedy claims entry
- Full integration with web-based scheduler and practice management system
- View appointments and eligibility feature
- View payment details
- Create claims from completed appointments
- Built in PQRS and RBS assistance
- Template creation and usage
MTBC iBill is a free application for MTBC PracticePro clients.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
MTBC iBill is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-01-13. The program can be installed on iOS.
MTBC iBill (version 1.0.4) has a file size of 9.33 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.